Sophos State of the Channel Ransomware Report
Ransomware continues to evolve. With adversaries now able to consistently execute attacks at scale, ransomware is arguably the biggest cyber risk facing organizations today.
For the latest insights into attack rates and more, read The State of Ransomware 2023. Based on the real-world ransomware experiences of 3,000 IT professionals around the globe, it reveals:
- The most common root causes of attacks
- Which industries are most impacted by ransomware
- How ransom payments and ransomware recovery costs have changed
- How experiences differ based on organization revenue
- The wider business repercussions of an attack
Armed with these insights you’ll be better placed to defend your organization from a future attack.